An art nouveau church built in 1914, the stone was quarried locally. The glass paintings are by Emanuel Vigeland. The church has an altar bible dating back to 1632, and the altarpiece is from the 18th century. The church is frequently used for cultural events/concerts. Nordlandet church is situated straight up from the harbour area of the Nordlandet district of Kristiansund and was the town's main church from 1940 until the new Kirkelandet church was taken into use in 1964.