An extraordinary experience! Like a string of beads, the ochre-coloured rorbu cabins stand side by side on poles, with the sea up to their "knees". The atmosphere is distinctive and pleasant.
... History is imprinted in the walls. Here, the fishermen baited their longlines, mended their nets, cooked their food, ate and slept.
The rorbu cabins have been painstakingly restored. As much as possible of the old atmosphere has been retained, while at the same time, taking into account modern demands on comfort.
The cabins have from 1-3 separate bedrooms. They are equipped with kitchenette and bathroom, coffee percolator and radio. Wireless network in all cabins. All our cabins are "No Smoking".
• Our "Restaurant Underhuset Lofoten" serves traditional food based on local commodities. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner, or just a cup of coffee and a warm waffle. The restaurant is mainly open during summer and during the winter season.
• At Sakrisøy you will also find a toy museum and a bric-a-brac shop
• During summer our rowing boats and the pedaloe can be used free of charge.
• Bicycles and boats with outboard motors are available for hire.
• Fishing tackle on sale at reception.
- Car for hire.
Dogs: Please notify us in advance if you wish to bring your dog along. Dogs are allowed only in some of our cabins. We charge an extra fee of NOK 200 for dogs.