Hurtigruten - "Die schönste Seereise der Welt"
Rollag Stave Church The church is located a few kilometres north of the centre of the village Rollag. It was probably originally built in second half of the 12th century, though not much is left of the original church. Originally, the church has been a simple church with a rectangular nave. It was first mentioned in written sources in 1425. It was rebuilt around 1660 into a cruciform church. Around 1760, an additional lining wall was placed on top of the structure and the church was extended to the west.