Herøy church is a working church in Fosnavåg in Herøy municipality in Møre og Romsdal.
The church has 700 seats and was consecrated by Bishop Odd Bondevik on February 16, 2003.
The first church in the area was built on the island of Herøy in the early Middle Ages. This was a small stone church which was the main church for the whole of outer Sunnmøre. The church was demolished in 1859 and replaced by a wooden church. In 1916 the parish was divided, and the church was demolished. Herøy main church was then built in Skaret in Fosnavåg, while Indre Herøy church was built in Stoksund. Herøy main church burned down the night before Christmas Day 1998. Many works of art from the Middle Ages were lost in the fire.