This tour is conducted by Hermes II. Join a fishing trip on the beautifully restored boat Hermes II. Bring your own fishing equipment or use one of ours. Or you can simply join the tour with us at sea.
The combination of the peace and quiet on board with the excitement of fishing is unbeatable. The mood can go from total calm, with a coffee cup in hand, to ecstatic, when it snaps at the line. Along the way, you will also get to hear about the history of the boat. This is a great trip for both local and visiting guests who want to try out their fishing luck!
On tour you can buy local food and drinks.
Welcome on board!
- Storytelling. Hear the story of Hermes II
- Heated lounge under deck
- Warm drink. Other drinks can be bought on board
- Warm blankets and thermal suits if you wish. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
- All personal safety equipment
- Charging the phone
Transport to and from Hermes II
Cold drinks and light meals are available for purchase on board
Warm clothes. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
Number of guests: 2-18
Departure times: Sundays at 10:00
Attendance: No later than 10 minutes before departure.
Departure from the floating pier at Kystens Hus / Stortorget.
Duration 4.5 hours
Groups who want a fishing trip can get in touch for tailor-made offers!
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for the trip to be completed.
- The trip can be canceled or rescheduled in bad weather.
- Young children can join. Not wheelchair accessible.