Scenic nature cruise & sailing with eagle sightings
Experience the spectacular nature and wildlife in Lofoten on a 3.5 hour evening cruise aboard our majestic sailing yacht. We provide a classy, comfortable, spacious and relaxed atmosphere with friendly and professional crew.
Enjoy 3.5 hours at sea surrounded by beautiful nature, capture great photos, and see the bright midnight sun sky aboard SY Stella Oceana, a custom 25-meter (82-foot) sailboat with a unique history. The water is clean, the air is fresh, and if the weather conditions allow, we will sail with the wind. This trip is a short cruise out at sea from Svolvær, so it’s perfect for couples and friends looking for a short evening cruise on a classy yacht. There is plenty of space, reduced capacity, and drinks available onboard. We will sail around Litlmolla/Skrova, and many times, we see eagles, sea birds, and occasionally some whales and dolphins.
SY Stella Oceana has two spacious outer decks, and a large warm saloon inside. It weighs 118 tons, is 32 meters long overall, and 5 meters wide. It is an ice class ship and is extremely stable, safe and sturdy. Our local captain is a former Norwegian Coast Guard Sea Captain and has the highest international certification from SOLAS (The United Nations International Maritime Organization).
• Short evening cruise on Lofoten’s largest sailing yacht
• Sailing under the bright midnight sun sky
• Drinks served onboard
• Be out at sea surrounded by nature
• Great for friends and couples
• 3.5 hours
• 17:30 – 21:00 Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
• Private charters available upon request
• Start/End Location: Svolvær
• NOK 1,550
• NOK 1,050 age 12 & under
• Infants 2 & under are free of charge
• Guest capacity: min 8 / max 12
• The weather is constantly changing in Vestfjorden, so we recommend bringing clothing that is appropriate for wind and rain.