Come as you are and join us on a 4-hour fishing trip from Svolvaer. Experience deep sea fishing in Lofoten aboard our majestic sailing yacht. We provide a classy, comfortable, spacious and relaxed atmosphere with friendly and professional crew.
The most common fish you will catch are cod, pollock and mackerel. Clean the fish onboard and make a delicious dinner with your fresh catch of the day. Vestfjorden has a healthy and rich ecosystem of marine life that is well managed, so the chances of catching a fish are very high. The water is clean, the air is fresh, and if the weather conditions allow, we will sail with the wind.
Enjoy an evening out at sea under the bright midnight sun sky, surrounded by beautiful nature, capture great photos, and learn about fishing aboard SY Stella Oceana, a custom 25-meter (82-foot) sailboat with a unique history. On this trip you will be fishing with a fishing rod, and guests will be sharing them per group. The crew will provide help and guidance on fishing, cleaning, and filleting. This trip requires no fishing experience and is perfect for couples and friends with plenty of space in between groups, reduced capacity, and drinks available onboard. The area we sail depends on the weather, and many times, we see eagles, sea birds, and occasionally some whales and dolphins.
SY Stella Oceana has two spacious outer decks, and a large warm saloon inside. It weighs 118 tons, is 25 meters long overall, and 5 meters wide. It is an ice class ship and is extremely stable, safe and sturdy. Our local captain is a former Norwegian Coast Guard Sea Captain and has the highest international certification from SOLAS (The United Nations International Maritime Organization).
• Deep sea fishing on Lofoten’s largest sailing yacht
• Take home your fresh catch of the day
• Learn about fishing in Lofoten
• Be out at sea surrounded by nature
• Great for friends and couples
• See the bright midnight sun sky
• All fishing equipment
• 4 hours
• 18:30 – 22:30 Tue/Th/Sat/Sun
• Private charters available upon request
• Start/End Location: Svolvær
• NOK 1,350
• NOK 950 age 12 & under
• Infants 2 & under are free of charge
• Guest capacity: min 8 / max 15
• The weather is constantly changing in Vestfjorden, so we recommend bringing clothing that is appropriate for wind and rain.