This tour is conducted by Northern Horizon. Experience the untamed beauty of the Arctic wilderness.
Northern Norway will surprise you with its unique landscape of fjords, mountains, beaches and picturesque villages. During this 5-hour round trip of Kvaløya island, we take care of the full package: pictures of you and the landscape, homemade sandwiches, hot beverages, knowledgable guide that will show you the most beautiful spots in the area and a driver. We will stop in many places to show you as much as possible during the tour. These breaks are also an excellent opportunity for spotting wildlife, like reindeer, moose and sea eagles. To keep you warm and comfortable while outside, we provide thermal suits and boots. To ensure that you have the perfect souvenir from your tour, your guide will send you the photos free of charge the following day. Hop in the minibus with us and enjoy the beauty of the Arctic!
● Pick-up in front of Magic Ice Bar in the city center at 10:00 AM outside Magic Ice, Kaigata 4, and we will drop you off at your hotel after the tour.
● Homemade sandwiches.
● Knowledgeable and passionate guide.
● Thermal suits, boots and tripods.
● Cookies and hot beverages (hot chocolate and tea).
● Pictures from the tour sent on the next day.
Please bring: warm inner layers, hat and mittens
Departure time and place: 10am (10:00) from outside of Magic Ice bar
Duration: 5 hours
Number of participants: 4-15
Level of difficulty: easy